Thursday, February 7, 2013

CPR done, now let's watch the vital sign.

Goodness gracious me!
Look at how time flies.
*blink*
*crickets*


Okay, fast..but not that fast.


I has been almost a year (well, short one month of a year) since the last entry.
Truth be told, although I have no intention to discontinue blogging, I also have no desire to  keep it alive.


Not until I realised how fun it is to write.
Not until I realised how it benefits my writing skill...which seems to be diminishing slowly, it's sad.


So people, WATCH THIS SPACE.
I'll try (see the word try? it's a bad word. bad.)
I will do my best to keep it alive.


Insyaallah.


2 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!:

Lisa said...

am leaving a comment cause I wasnt expecting an entry from you... hahah.

hi nadia! surprise!

xoxo farah

nadiadotzainal said...

Fawwah!!
I didnt know you read my blog!
Hhahaah.