Wednesday, January 12, 2011

And I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind




This song is a sin to be listening to. 
(ifyouknowwhatimean ;p)

But this accapella cover is so good I couldn't help but sharing.

And you know that it has planted it's evil root deep in your soul when you find yourself singing and silly dancing to it when you're cleaning the kitchen in your baju kurung and your hair all over the place only to realise at the end of it that you have been singing so loud that all the neighbours probably heard your off key tones and when you turn around, you found your brother just stares blankly at you probably thinking "should I just smack her or should I call for help?".

=.="

Evil I tell ya.



2 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!:

jidrunner said...

ahahaha....teringat kitorang punye carpe diem kene wat pasal glee..

nadiadotzainal said...

haha..atleast glee..kitorang High School Musical.. =.="