Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i wanna buy you everything except cologne 'cause it's poison.


"hey soul sister" is last season.
but hey, there's still good stuff in it.
because when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind
but the way you move ain't fair you know.
but you're no gangster, and I'm so thug.
nu-uh.

i wasn't in it to win it. i was in it for you.

but no one else but me could do it better.
this is for Mama, Nana and Atee.
I confess you are the best thing in my life. The rest is just whatever.
I love you from your toes to your face.
Your love, that's enough for me.






2 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!:

Anonymous said...

ned,

pening arr kepala atee dok headbanging!! haha

thanks dearest, love u much!

nadiadotzainal said...

dear atee,
i love you more!