Friday, October 29, 2010

eleven.

1. I don’t like it when people call me “babe”. Not even my girlfriends. But I digress. Because I know they mean no harm. But still, I don’t like it.

2. “Pfft” is NOT a word. Trust me. I’ve tried using it. It feels weird.

3. I can never understand and nor will I ever understand the terms “woot woot”. Is that a dog howling?

4. Exam sucks the soul out of a person. And makes life haywire.

5. I sing hairbrush karaoke at home whenever I am alone. Oh okay I admit...sometimes I do get caught red handed by my family.

6. Technology is the cause of life’s misery.

7. Facebook, apart from money, is the root of all evil. Well not Facebook per se, it’s the people using it.

8. My lecturer(s) recently told me to choose whether to be a lawyer, a singer or a writer. I don’t get it. Why can’t I be all that? Haha. Lucky they don’t know that I dance too. That would get me into more trouble. I have been perli-ed enough by them as it is already.

9. Kenapa TAC CIMB susah sangat nak dapat!!??

10. The Zainals have a lunch date tomorrow. It’s supposed to be dinner but I got exams. (Demm.)

11. I am, at the meantime, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a father, a homemaker, an accountant, a student (on final exams, yikes!), a friend, a gardener, a pet owner, a banker, a laundrette (yes, laundrette. Haha.), a caretaker, a cook, a bibik (omg), and a lot more, all at the same time. And I’m experiencing it. (experiencing..is that the right verb?)


0 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!: