Sunday, July 4, 2010

bertuah punya budak.

The elders have a way of turning some bad things to be good things.
Take swearing for example. Instead of mumbling the first bad word that comes to mind, they say something good like 'bertuah punya budak!'.
Words are doa after all.

In my case, the phrase literally speaks itself.
I am lucky. =)


These are the reasons I'm a "budak bertuah"...


1. I have the best parents anybody could ever wish for.
I can talk to them about anything and everything under the sun. They always got my back and never lets me down. They are with me through thick and thin. The coolest and most understanding parents ever.

2. Have you ever seen the series "Brothers and Sisters"? Or even "7th heaven"?
Think the siblings bonding portrayed is too good to be true?
Not!
We are the living, breathing proof of it. Haha.
Sure, we quarrel sometimes. But life wouldn't be as good if we don't.
You wouldn't even think to ask for more if you got even a little bit of what we have. =)


3. This is Atee, my aunt, and her children.
She is my second mother in every way possible. Like the rest of my family, she is there whenever i need her. Likewise.
Her children are my siblings as well.
Dare you to mess with them, i'll kill you in a heartbeat.


4. Ira. My cousin and bestest friend.
Need I say more?



5. Mawar, my soulmate and Nasriah, my best friend.
Who are always there for me. No questions ask. I couldn't ask for any better friends than them.


Reason # 6 and onwards speaks for itself...


Al Haram Al Nabawi, Madinah. (yeap that's me..hee..)



Makkah Al Mukarramah.



After umra. =)

I spent three weeks of the remaining of my semester break in Jeddah with my family. While we were there, we took the opportunity to perform our umra and ziarah to Medina. Since Ayah's home is only one hour away from Mecca, we had the privilege of going there for a number of times. =)

And these are reason #12...


@ The Gateway of India, Mumbai.


Mama and me @ the Haji Ali Mosque, Mumbai.

Mumbai hai!!!! hehe..if you know me well, you'd know how fascinated am i with the Bollywood. well, mainly because I dance Indian dance. But you got to admit that their culture is pretty fascinating and the outfits...OMG. haha.

So there you have it. A few reasons why I am lucky.

InshaAllah, I'll tell the stories about our trip in my next entries.


Semua yang baik itu datang dari Allah. So, bersyukurlah. hehe.
Alhamdullillah =D.



1 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!:

GoDdEsS M said...

bertuah punya budak!

welcome home yang. :)