Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sometimes there's airplanes I can't jump out.

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket; never let it fade away.

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket; save it for a rainy day.

-Perry como



- Picture taken from my sister’s flicker account. It’s the strings of starlight dangling above our bed. :)





It’s been a while since I’ve updated this blog of mine. Not that I make it a point to do so every often. Blogging is just an outlet for me to channel my wordy nature. Haha.


Notice that I haven’t been too personal with the readers. Partly because I’m quite a private person, but mostly, I just don’t feel like sharing. (oops!)



So, here’s what have been happening in this year so far:


1. I’ve been accepted into LLB, which was rather interesting at first, but very demanding as time goes by. And towards the end, I feel like dying. When I decided to accept the offer, my friends said “Welcome to Hell.” I refused to think the worst and decided to take it a day at a time, with a smile. Hah! Yelah tu. Sorry Miss Sunshine! Hell is where I am now.


tensionnya banyak kerja!!!! :(


But, there are a few good things that came out from it. Here’s one:


classmates to die for :)
<3 LLB 1B

2. Ayah moved to Jeddah early February. Mama went with him for one whole month.




It was kinda hard for us living on our own. But after a while we managed. And we learnt a lot. Suffice to say that we understand each other better now. And we grew much more respect and love for each other.


the sengals <3


Mama came back early March but Ayah stayed behind. It’s been almost 3 months now being away from Ayah and I miss him so much! :(

Cannot wait for June!


-jantunghati-



That’s all so far, methinks.

Finals are just around the corner but I’m yet to start revising and studying. Too much work makes it hard to adjust the time. I’m too busy at day and too tired to stay awake at night. Help me God!




Lessons learnt so far:

1. Sometimes, absence does make the heart grow fonder.

2. No matter what, family will always be there for you. (Lucky me!)

3. Whenever you feel like giving up, push it a little farther. Trying never gives room for failure. The only failure is failure to try. Hey,at least you tried.

4. Stay and fight for what you want. For what feels right. Everything else, leave it to Allah.

5. “Friendship” is subjective – the biggest lesson of all – now, I know who my friends are.




p.s. : turns out, the star wasn't to be caught after all. it just fell onto my lap. here's hoping I'll be as lucky for finals and the rest of my life. haha. :)



"sekarang ni underground...macam feature kat myspace or youtube je dulu...on the way pergi mainstream..."

sama-sama dalam kotak. :)






2 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!:

kairulizwan said...

Friendship is indeed subjective - the biggest lesson of all - now I know you are my friend :)

aidanlaniaz said...

yes you are kai!!!! :D