Tuesday, October 20, 2009

i Am the walrus.

“Can I lie about my personal information on Facebook?” my lady boss asked me.

“Of course” I answered.

“But then it defeats the point la kan?”

Ha’ah la.” I smiled.

“…because I’m a very private person.” To which I replied with a short explanation on how she can privatize her Facebook account.

This got me thinking. Do I reveal too much info on my FB account? On my other online accounts whatsoever? What about life in general?

But then again, who’s to know whether I lied or not about those things.

Oops, of course I don’t lie. I just make it interesting. It’s like decorating a cake. Some people like it simple, some like it elaborated. But too much would make it just cheesy. Not good.

With some people it’s ‘what you see is what you get’. With other, it’s ‘more than meets the eye’.

With me you never know.







Hey there strawberry vita-c addict. I miss you.



0 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!: