Ever feel like you're being left out? Or singled out?
Not a good feeling huh?
This person has friends. Well who doesn't?
- One is the closest to her. She loves One. They don't contact each other all the time every time. But they love each other. And she doesn't hide anything from One. Psst. One shares her deepest secret.
- Two. Comes after one. Out of this lot, it is Two that she had the longest friendship with. Two is the one she shares most of her gossips with. They understand each other. Especially love story-wise.
- Three is the most fun out of them all. Three is the one that she feels most comfortable to be herself with. The one she can be silly with. It doesn't hurt that Three shares the same passion for music as her.
- Four. Well, she doesn't know Four for that long. At first, she thought Four was a little bit annoying. She was wrong! Boo-hoo! Four is actually the most jovial person she knows.
- Five is the latest addition on her favourite friend's list. She likes Five for 5 reasons: blunt. unafraid. strong. straight to the point. brilliant.
- Six isn't that close to her as she is with the rest of them. But she likes Six cuz there's just no reason not too. Even though Six is a bit self-righteous sometimes and Six talks a lot. And by that I mean A LOT!
- Seven! Is the liveliest of them all. Seven is her biggest fan even though there's nothing about her that is worth being fanatic about. Seven is the person she counts on the days her blues decided to pay a visit. Seven never failed to make her laugh.
These seven people are the ones whom she feels close to the most. They might not know that. They might not even consider her as one of the important people in their life.
The rest of the people she knows comes pretty much close after them but not even a little bit less important than them.
They almost always left her out.
Or they include her in just to forget that she was included.
But that's okay.
We all know that most of the people we know didn't mean to leave us out.
It is always unintentional.