Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy New Now!


...and so the title have spoken.


Hello World.

This marks my arrival into the blogging universe. A universe so new to me that I am now lost for words to express myself. Not that I am much of an expressive person. Rather, I am the opposite of it. I am the epitome of inexpressiveness. Or so to say. Let's see if the blogging can help fix that.

As I'm writing this, Micheal Jackson's Memorial is being aired over the TV.
I am not going to be a hypocrite and say that I have always and will always love the King of Pop. He is not on the top of my favourite's list. But he is a King. He's THE KING. And the lost will be felt by everybody whose life has been touched by him. Me included.

Today, the world mourns by celebrating the life of him. Happy. You wear black. You deliver speeches in front of his casket. You sing his song in front of his remains. Happy.

The fact is, what the world is trying to do is to forget of the fact that some of us tried hard to make his life miserable. How, you ask? By celebrating his life. By being happy about the fact that he had a glorious fulfilled life. One that was filled by numerous people slandering him, questioning what he does, and so on.
Happy?
You be the judge of that.

To the man named Micheal Jackson, thank you for being the person you are.
Indeed, you have had an eventful life. I hope, wherever you are now, you'll find that your life was in fact wonderful.
And thank you for the songs.
I am happy now that you are free from the cruel world.

On that note, it is a
Happy New Now.


0 person(s) has been nadia-ed! jyeah!: